ok..this is insane..i am going back home AGAIN~
The last time i went back home was like...christmas..of 2009..less than 5 months ago..
I am SORRY..i feel so bad of contributing so much carbon footprint and of course feel sorry of spending that much on tickets...
I have been really busy/ caught up with my school stuff recently ..
so spare me of not updating myself on blogger..
I will definitely come up here more often when I got back shenzhen since I cant access facebook there..and therefore I wont be able to enjoy the fun of stalking ppl facebookally..
once again..THUMBS UP FOR THE GREAT FIRE WALL OF CHINA!!!!!!
AFTER ALL, I STILL DONT SEE WHY THEY HAVE TO BLOCK ME AWAY FROM BLOGGER , FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY..THE SHOPPING WEBSITE OF YAHOO.TW.....
In the past week, there was this major event that kinda of freaked me out of hell..
though this problem is still remain unresolved, I decided to face it with my most optimistic spirit..
OF COURSE, work very hard for the later part of year to put a perfect ending towards this thing..
anyway, i feel kinda of excited of going back home coz i got to meet chip and px there..
yes px..I HAVE TONS OF STUFF TO TELL YOU!!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!! CONTACT ME ASAP!!!! AND LETS GO K AND SHOPPING AND GOSSIPING!!!!
but somehow, i do feel kinda of sad of leaving my friends here and not to say missing the exciting "THINGYS"~wah ha ha ha~oh yah..i also feel bad of missing the premier of sex and city 2~
i dont know whether i can go back to singapore...coz i dont have the money to pay for tickets ~
so yesterday, i called my mum...and asked her about going back to singapore for a while to see you ppl..and also i briefly mentioned the fact of being too poor to pay for the tickets...and at the same time begged for her financial support...
all she gave me were three words..' SWIM BACK LOH!!!'
how nice~so succint! so brutal! so cruel! so my mum's style~
so ppl....i am gonna to practice swimming and train my stamina really hard...and try my best to swim across south china sea and malaya straits to meet you ( pardon me for the bad geography)~
OH YAH...before i forgot..i gotta tell you ppl this..
my blog will temperarily switch to this address http://blog.163.com/caobushuang326/ in summercoz i obviously cant access blogger in pandaland~
i dont how 两把刀大姐大 can be THIS active on twitter and facebook while she is in pandaland..
how did she manage to climb over the GREAT FIRE WALL OF CHINA everyday..i wanna ask for some help from her but then i obviously dont dare to approach her..
probably even the GREAT FIRE WALL OF CHINA is scared of her~
how nice it is to be a 大姐大~
anyway...
i got to go and take shower now...if not i am gonna miss my plane~
take care ppl~
and happy birthday to chip in advance..in case i cant visit your blog in pandaland~
and I MISSED ZHAO MI'S BIRTHDAY!!!!
I AM SUCH A BAD FRIEND!!!
SORRY MY DEAR~I WILL MAKE IT UP FOR YOU~
BUT ZHAO MI,
WHERE ARE YOU NOW????